Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweetest Husband EVER!

Ever since I first found out I was pregnant, my husband has been on his toes waiting for me to have some kind of craving in the middle of the night so he can go out and get it for me. He just loves making me happy, I suppose; or maybe he just loves hearing me brag about how awesome he is! To be honest, I think it's a little bit of both ;)

Anyway, I hardly ever have any cravings, and when I do, it's usually something we already have at home and I just have to walk to the kitchen to get it. Well last night around 3am I got up for my routine pee run, then J got up for his. Once we were both back in bed, we couldn't go to sleep. It's like we were wide awake and ready for conversation... so we laid there and had pillow talk for an hour or so. As I was dosing off, I remember saying "I'm hungry." J didn't respond so I figured he was already asleep. Then, half asleep I muffled "Some french toast with strawberries sounds so delicious right now." Pretty sure I was completely out after that.

I was woken up 4 hours later to the delicious smell of homemade french toast and scrambled eggs. Hubby rubbed my shoulder and said "Baby, wake up..." I looked over to find this next to me in bed....


A full plate of french toast, dusted in powdered suger with fresh strawberries and a side of scrambled eggs. Breakfast is served! He is so good to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment