Friday, March 30, 2012

Sick!!!

***Sorry for the mess!!! I'm trying to get this blog in order and cute again but I'm so indecisive and don't have the patience at the moment to keep messing with it.***


I've been sick with a horrific stomach bug I got from my darling daughter. I kept waking up the night before last feeling extremely nauseous but never threw up. Then yesterday morning as soon as I got Gavin off to school, I came home to lay down and relax and it hit me out of nowhere. I ran to the bathroom and threw up what felt like all my insides. You'd think I'd feel better after that but no.. the sick feeling lasted all day. I literally laid around the entire day while Kenna watched Dora and played with her baby dolls.


When Joe got home from work around 4:30 I was feeling a little bit better but still had a bad headache and was very lethargic. I noticed I was getting up to pee many many times but once I would get to the bathroom, I didn't even need to pee. I started thinking maybe it was a UTI and called my Dr to get a prescription called in. Then I was laying on the couch and realized I was having contractions. They were very uncomfortable but not painful. They lasted about 2.5 hours and I tried timing them but they were very irregular. I took a warm bath, put a heating pad on my back, drank lots of fluids and finally went to sleep.


I woke up this morning feeling 100% better. No nausea, headaches, or feeling like I have to pee every 5 seconds. Turns out I don't have a UTI, it was just the contractions that were making me feel like I had to pee. With all the BH contractions I've been having with this pregnancy, I'm pretty convinced I'm not going to make it until June. Maybe we'll have a May baby this time.


Also! We've decided on babygirl's full name...


Ryleigh Jo Rog


After her daddy, of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment