Monday, November 21, 2011

He's amazing.

Since I've been pregnant, I feel like I can't get enough rest/sleep. All I want to do is lay in bed and watch movies or sleep the day away. Obviously with two kiddos and a house to run, that is not at all possible. Joe is the type of person that constantly has to be doing something productive. If he's not working, he has to be cleaning or something. He occasionally sits down to play a game on his PS3 or watch a movie but it is rare.

Let me just add in here that the kids have been at their dad's since Friday night and will not be home until Wednesday morning. So it has been super duper quiet around ere lately and I've been taking advantage of it. Joe and I had a little date night last night; we went to see Breaking Dawn when I got off work (which was awesome BTW) then came home and we were in bed by 8:30pm. Right before I dosed off, I remember telling him I was craving donuts and how I wish there was a donut delivery place that was open 24/7 so I could get my fix. That's the last I remember.

So this morning, he got up at 7am to go to work. Got dressed, kissed me goodbye (while I was still laying in bed) and headed out the door. About 30 minutes later, I hear Bruno (the dog) running around the apartment like a psychopath and was about to get on to him when I saw Joe walk into the bedroom with a huge bouquet of flowers and a bag. I was shocked, he had pretended he was going to work but really went out and bought me flowers and brought me home some delicious donuts :) Then proceeded to tell me he was playing hooky today so we could lay in bed and watch movies. And that's exactly what we did. Scanned through Netflix and watched movies alll day. It was awesome and so relaxing!

He is too good to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment