Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm in love

With my new OB/GYN. She is awesome! So friendly, and nice and very informative. I'm super happy with her :)

We had our first sonogram today! Saw our little peanut bouncing around in my belly. He/she at one point during the sono literally bounced off the wall of my uterus. It was funny. I didn't feel a thing, guess its still too early for that. Baby is measuring 12 weeks exactly. Which puts my estimated due date at June 11, 2012. Kenna might be sharing her birthday with her little brother/sister. Kenna was due June 13 but I was induced a week early and her birthday is the 9th. Yay! I'm so excited!!

Other then that, no new exciting news to report. I'm feeling extremely exhausted today and have had a headache off and on all day. Also, we found Bruno a new home. It just wasn't working out for us (or him, for that matter). He really needed a yard to run around in and someone with patience to train him. Which we all know I have none of right now. My patience is non-existent, my energy is gone, my exhaustion has sky rocketed and I'm an emotional mess. So lets face it, I'm not in the best state to be training a puppy and chasing after my two rambunctious kids all day. He will be better off in his new home with a nice, big yard to run around in. And everyone in this household will be better off with me getting more rest and sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment