Monday, January 2, 2012

17 Weeks!

It must be the magic number! I have been feeling the baby move A LOT tonight! Well, more then usual anyway. The Friday night before Christmas Eve, I was sitting in church with my grma and I really think that was the first time I felt the baby move. I felt the same little bubbles a few times. Then they stopped. I did not feel anything for a few days after that and I have felt some little bubbles off and on since then (not sure if it was baby though). Until tonight! I can distinctly feel the baby moving. I know it is not gas bubbles. Very exciting! I also feel like my belly has grown dramatically since yesterday, but that could just be bloat :/

So our Christmas was great! We spent a lot of time with our wonderful families and the kiddos enjoyed every bit of it! I do have to say though, that I am relieved the holidays are over, the house is back to normal, G is back in school and we're back to our normal routine. It feels good, to not have all the chaos :)

Hope you all enjoyed your holidays as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment