Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's official, I AM crazy.

Don't ask me what I was thinking, because I'm still not quite sure but... we got a puppy! A little salt & pepper miniature schnauzer, a boy and we named him Jax.



He really is the cutest thing I have seen since Ry was born ;)

However, we had our first mishaps with him this morning. We came home from the grocery store and opened the bathroom door to find a tiny pile of poo that he had stepped in and smeared all over the bathroom floor. It was pretty gross.

As I was unloading groceries from the car, Kenna announced she had to pee but that she wasn't going anywhere near his poo. I came inside and Kenna said "He peed in my room, too! A LOT!" 

No, she peed in her room on the floor. Then tried to blame it on Jax, thinking she would get away with it.

Whew, I have my hands full.

No comments:

Post a Comment