Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The secret's out...

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders! Last night I sat down and made four phone calls to people in my family that I was super nervous about telling about our surprise blessing. But everything turned out well. There is no going back now, all we can do is make the best of it, work our asses off to make sure this baby has everything he/she needs, and pray pray pray! That's our plan :)

As for the pregnancy... I'm still not sure how far along I am. I am waiting to get on medicaid so I can find a Dr and get in to see her as soon as possible. I'm guessing I'm around 5-6 weeks. Hopefully I'll find a great Dr around here pretty soon. I have been lucky so far in the fact that I have not had any morning sickness. I am just super exhausted all. the. time. And I find myself being kind of cranky to my poor fiance. I'm really trying to work on that though. Even though its just the hormones ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment